Subject: [Leica] ondling the M8 at the Leica booth
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Sep 26 12:43:05 2006

Don
I'm very sorry to say that I will have to pass on the photokina this year.
I'm certified unfit for work until mid oct and such a journey might be to
much for me. But I'm shure Nathan or Doug will not deceive you.
Didier

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] ondling the M8 at the Leica booth)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) (SORRY! Re: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) (SORRY! Re: [Leica] Who needs a M8 when you have a Nikon D200?)