Subject: [Leica] M8 WONDER MACHINE! :-)
From: jsluss at hughes.net (John Sluss)
Date: Sat Sep 23 12:33:02 2006

Ted,

I too want to thank you for your great report on the M8. I read it to my
wife , along with Tina's post where she is ready to get one too. I have
permission from the one that must be obeyed to buy one :^) I called in my
deposit today, and hopefully sometime this year it will arrive. Leica owes
you one or maybe two.

John