Subject: [Leica] PhotoshopCS2 alt
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Sep 7 15:50:59 2006

Tom
The update to CS2 will do very nice things for the Mac (optimized for
Jaguar) crowd but not much for the PC crowd.  Also, Adobe will concentrate
on the smart objects capabilities and unless you do a lot of strange graphic
things in photoshop then smart objects probably won't do much for you.
Although I think that in the release after this one the capabilities created
for smart objects will make scaling an image from postage stamp to billboard
very easy to do.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com