Subject: [Leica] PhotoshopCS2 alt
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Thu Sep 7 08:32:17 2006

Another reason to try the Lightroom Beta is to tide you over until
the anticipated update to CS2 comes out ;-)

Also, Ken, if you or a member of your household can qualify as a
student or teacher, you can go for the Academic version at a
considerable savings.  Should be able to pick one up at your local
junior college bookstore.

Tom Schofield