Subject: [Leica] M8 question
From: don.dory at (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 27 08:35:41 2006

What it will let you do is take pictures without the vict..err subject
knowing you are pointing a camera at them.  With the rangefinder magnified
you could actually focus.  Perfect for B.D.'s T pictures.  Oops, he already
as that.  :)

On 8/27/06, Frank Filippone <> wrote:
> Super.. an electronic WLF for a Leica M.  Just what I need for my
> bifocals-required eyes.......
> Sometimes gadgets do something useful, other times gadgets are a solution
> looking for a problem....
> Seriously, how does this help you do anything on a RF camera?  What
> benefit does it provide?
> Frank Filippone
> The device is a low res CCD focused about 1 meter, it connects to the
> eyepiece but contains all the electronics and LCD so that all you have to
> do
> is add light via the viewfinder.  The focus is adjustable for slightly
> different eye relief schemes and it actually works pretty well.
> Don

Replies: Reply from red735i at (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 question)
Message from red735i at (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 question)