Subject: [Leica] M8 question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Aug 27 07:04:02 2006

Super.. an electronic WLF for a Leica M.  Just what I need for my
bifocals-required eyes.......

Sometimes gadgets do something useful, other times gadgets are a solution
looking for a problem....
Seriously, how does this help you do anything on a RF camera?  What benefit
does it provide?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

The device is a low res CCD focused about 1 meter, it connects to the
eyepiece but contains all the electronics and LCD so that all you have to do
is add light via the viewfinder.  The focus is adjustable for slightly
different eye relief schemes and it actually works pretty well.

Don

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M8 question)