Subject: [Leica] You can buy the Noctilux 50 1.2 on *bay...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 24 19:01:47 2006

B.D.
Yep, I understand and agree, as I posted.
The wedding "glows" and those last two unsharpened shots have stacks of
resolution, gentle sharpness and tiny DOF and remind me of a medium format
with no grain and softer contrast, like an old Rollei 6x6 or similar wide
open (except for the DOF).

Cheers
Hoppy
Still learning
& also shopping for one of those Rolleis (now where's that 1.2 Planar)?