Subject: [Leica] Re: Tatty vulcanite
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 24 18:48:42 2006

Scott, following the thread, do you mean from the photographer or the
camera?
You can see examples of cameras with superbly preserved vulcanite in even
1930's cameras, or newer ones that have had tougher lives that are quite
damaged. I think the environment and handling would be more of an influence
than the actual age.
I'll restrain myself from further puns involving people and beaches and
botox... oh sorry, I started again

Cheers
Hoppy