Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 24 19:12:01 2006

Dang, there go my first entry with the Victoria's Secret model walking her
dog in the rose garden outside the old steam train station in Honduras.
Now where's that one with the subliminal vote message in the pixels?

Back on topic, there are still going to be themes each month, chosen by
someone?

Cheers
Geoff