Subject: [Leica] M8 hands-on news
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 20 08:00:08 2006

Hey Walt,
Add me to the list of soon to be owners assuming enough overtime for the
German gnomes to make enough to go around.  Fondling, err no, just glad to
have a 600 exposure roll of film in the camera and film advance to cock.
The only concerns would be a large enough buffer that I could shoot three to
five RAW frames quickly before recomposing.

Rain, who cares about rain with a Passport warranty.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com