Subject: [Leica] M8 hands-on news
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Aug 19 02:09:57 2006

Found in the rangefinder forum, posted by the host himself:

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] M8 hands-on news)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 hands-on news)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] M8 hands-on news)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] M8 hands-on news)