Subject: [Leica] M8 hands-on news
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Aug 19 15:53:04 2006

That's alot of bucks for me right now, but at least it's
priced around, maybe a tad lower, than Nikon's D2X.

In other words, not totally out of the stratosphere.

The DMR pics I've seen seem to have lovely colors very
reminiscent of film, maybe a little "Kodachromish"? Not
sure of the engineering reasons, but hopefully we'll get the
same "signature" from the M8's sensor (and firmware
and whatever).

Scott