Subject: [Leica] M8 hands-on news
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Aug 21 02:18:14 2006

Don
With a shooting speed of 3 frames/sec and an expected size of approx. 25MB
for a M8 raw file you'll need 16GB cards with a writing speed of 75MB/sec to
put 600 shots on... Actally they're at 8GB and 25MB/sec... and not shure if
one accu will be enough for that...
:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M8 hands-on news)