Subject: [Leica] Linhof Metrika 45!!!!?!?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 17 20:12:35 2006

I see these cool, precision, industrial strength cameras (like
the Alpas too), and I wonder why they don't seem (correct
me if I'm wrong) to incorporate a rangefinder for focusing?
Particularly at the prices these things are likely to cost.

Why not? It's a well known, many decades old technology
by now. Graflex's had RF's, didn't they? Hey, my pretty
cheapo Canonet 28 I beat up as a kid had a RF. I don't
get it.

Scott