Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 17 20:25:20 2006

Sonny,

You've got a good point. We make judgements based on our
past experiences, and well, sometimes they're a hit and sometimes
a miss.

My experience happened in Baltimore, which we Baltimorons
were always proud to call a "southern city" - definitely more laid
back and friendlier thant Wash, DC - which we joked was the
"northern city" to our south :-)

Really, were all speculating around what is really, very, very good
news: a mentally ill person violently confronted the police, and the
police didn't shoot/kill him.

We can all pray for more such exemplary judgement and behavior
from police forces around the country in the future - no matter what
age, race, gender, etc. of some of these least fortunate citizens
among us.

Scott