Subject: [Leica] [was] Another Altered Photo / now WAY OT
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 8 14:38:19 2006

Adam, t'was meant to be a slightly light-hearted point not a literal figure.

Hence scientific phrases such as "VERY bad juju".

Just wrote the note off the top of my head, since Don seemed interested. It
would be reasonable to agree that it is very unhealthy should you
internalise it, for a very long time.
No agendas involved except I was very OT;-).

Cheers
Hoppy