Subject: [Leica] Why I called mr hajj a moron ...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 8 09:44:43 2006

I'm wondering if the editor who selected the image shouldn't be
looking for a job at the same time. I mean this one is OBVIOUSLY
manipulated. And yet it was selected and published.

Isn't there some sort of editorial process involved? And where the did
the suddenly revealed "original" image come from? Did the editor have
access to that one also? If so the selection is even MORE suspect.

Adam