Subject: [Leica] Speaking of American Landscapes....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 8 16:48:22 2006

B. D. Colen showed:
> While photositting a bride and gaggle of bridesmaids in a New Hampshire
> 'salon' from 7 to 11 a.m. Sunday morning, I happened to glance toward the
> door...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDColen/AmurikanLandscape<<,

B.D.,
You and Sonny should get to-gether and get the  corner on this type of
American moment, then do a book some what along the lines of Kyle's but
without guns! ;-)

Hey guys, B.D. & Sonny, ;-)  I'm just trying to help out because both you
lads are really really good shooters. ;-) And if you stay at this picture
taking thing you never know what it could lead to, fame and fortune maybe
only a click away! :-) Think about it! Sponsored equipment deals, free gear
by the truck load, Hollywood recognition!

Relax everyone and smile it's an attempt at trying to be funny! If it isn't,
hey get a life! Too damn much misery in the world today and appreciate these
two photographers are doing some very fine moments of life in their country!

Good on both you lads, Sonny and B.D!

ted