Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Jun 15 12:01:56 2006

In the case of Epson there is software co correct for the Voigtlander
lenses which is pre-set. There is a control in the raw convertor to
variably adjust non Voigtlander lenses by eye. Interestingly the
precise design of the lens must have a bigger impact than its focal
length because the 12mm vignettes considerably less than the 15mm.
I'm sure somebody has published some comparisons on the web.
Frank