Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Jun 15 06:43:20 2006

I can't help feeling that these dots and in-camera s/w adjustments smack
more
than a little of a job not done properly. An attempt to be "better" than the
RD-1/1s that hasn't come off? Does the need for adjustment hint at some
basic
incompatibility between Leica's design and the M lenses? If Epson can build
the
RD-1 without this "dotting" why do Leica need it and a new mount.

Sorry to say that I have this feeling that the "M-8" may only be a half-way
house to something else.

Peter Dzwig