Subject: [Leica] M7 jam...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu May 25 10:48:35 2006

Steve

Had a similar problem with an M3 which is supposed to be reasonably
common. It would come and go and occasionally could be unjammed by
pounding on top near crank with hand. (no sticks or hammers)  That,
coupled with a jiggling of advance crank sometimes did the trick. In the
end though it had to be sent to Leitz in NY. It's been several years and
can't remember the exact cost but somewhere near $200?????

Walt