Subject: [Leica] M7 jam...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu May 25 10:18:58 2006

While on a trip recently my M7 (bought new, 3-4 y old, no prior
problems) jammed irreversibly... I could not advance film, I could
not depress the shutter release...

I took it to the two top places in  Paris, no solution and they said
it would have to go to Solms... likely for a month.

Have any persons here ever had this sort of problem occur with an M7
or an M6?

Please give me the details re event, cause, fix, outcome, other...

appreciated,

thanks,  Steve

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] M7 jam...)
Reply from leica at cinemaminima.com (Austin Burbridge) ([Leica] M7 jam...)