Subject: [Leica] Compact Flash Card Trouble
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Apr 1 13:02:57 2006

Allen:
When I insert the card into the reader, the computer doesn't recognize that
it is there.  I'm not really concerned about losing the images but I do like
th 2GB card.  There's a local camera store here in Lancaster that I'm going
to try on Monday.  Once of the staff people who work there told me earlier
today that he has a software package that can determine if the card is
irretrievably broken or it it can be repaired.

Thanks,
Robert