Subject: [Leica] Compact Flash Card Trouble
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Apr 1 13:15:57 2006

Disk Utility once" found" a card that would not mount as a disk and
show up on the desktop. I ran repair disk, just to see what happened
and it repaired  card and it mounted. It has been problem free
since.I presume that there was some sort of directory error. Since DU
is free and non-destructive, I always give it a try.

Allen