Subject: [Leica] Compact Flash Card Trouble
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Sat Apr 1 12:27:24 2006

1. Insert the card into the iMac and try to run disk utility. See if
this will recognize the card an if it does, see if it will repair the
card, or even reformat it. This has worked for me in the past.. Other
utilities (like Disk Warrior) may also work.

2.Lexar was giving away a recovery program with its larger cards a
few months ago. So was Sandisk. The Sandisk product recognizes my
Lexar card though I have not tried to recover anything.

3. If you tried to reformat and then wrote again to the card you may
have obliterated whatver was there before.

Allen