Subject: [Leica] Compact Flash Card Trouble
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Apr 1 13:00:18 2006

Thanks, Randy.  I read the disclaimer, too.  These images were not super
special so I'm not really concerned about them.  Thanks for your advice
about getting several 512 cards.  I may do that.  I have one 264 card so a
couple of 512 cards would work well.  I do like the capacity of the 2GB card
so I may end up with a similar amount of storage.

Robert