Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 11 16:13:50 2006

Aaron,
I like the swishy bamboo, the negative is possibly overexposed which is why
the image is so flat.  Try a little curve and saturation to bring back some
more white and black and pump up the greens just a tad.  Nothing to excess,
but a touch brighter and a touch greener.

Sheep are sheep, at least these were not attacking you like the sheep in
jolly old England.

0.02

Don
don.dory@gmail.com