Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:08:41 2006

Hi Folks,

Spring is in the air, as evidenced by so many wonderful postings by Don,
Sonny, Ric, etc...I've been spending as much time as possible outside,
walking around with the kiddo.  Occasionally he even lets me take a photo.

This week I'm showing two photos I took recently in such
circumstances...the first is a couple second exposure of bamboo swaying in
the wind using one of my pinhole matchbox cameras.  The second...well, I
don't really know what to say about it...For some reason I like
it..probably more than it deserves.  At least it's an M6 shot, so it's
on-topic.  :)

http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/paw/2006_10/

Comments always welcome,
Aaron