Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:18:22 2006

It think it is mainly the imperfection of the images that your
pinhole cameras produce that makes them so charming to look at.
Something we are losing with digital, which is sometimes so perfect
that it becomes unhuman.

I first thought that the M6 sheeps were strangely cropped, but in
fact I like it as it is. Beautiful sharpness to it, too.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 11-mrt-06, om 15:07 heeft Aaron Sandler het volgende geschreven: