Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:36:38 2006

Imperfections?!!?  Philippe!  I see no imperfections in any of my work!!!  :)

Seriously, though, I agree that the technical issues of blur,
not-quite-sharp, etc, are a big part of what I like about these cameras.  I
hadn't thought about it in the context of digital "perfection", but you may
be on to something there.  I note that I started doing this pinhole
matchbox thing within a couple of months of buying my first digital
cam...hmmmm...

As for the sheep...I'm gratified that someone else also finds this photo
appealing, yet also a little bit off somehow...I was afraid I might be
totally alone!  :)

Thanks for commenting,
Aaron

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors)