Subject: [Leica] Scanning with coolscan
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Mar 1 22:45:20 2006

I just had to smile. It's such a lovely shot and Graham presents it as
if he is not entirely happy with it :-)

It's beautiful. Ok, Ok ... I see that you write "I am happy with the
result" ... I would certainly _hope_ so :-)

Looks like you found the key. I might even pull out the Nikon software
with mine. I didn't even bother installing it.

Best,
Daniel