Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 2 05:26:43 2006

Hi again Jeffery,

Those were both with the Industar, the first one was wide-open.

The film is Ilford HP5+ processed in Kodak HC-110. It's a combination
that sounds terrible, but it works so well for me I have a hard time
shaking it off. I usually expose it at 640 (one notch down from 800)
and develop it for a little bit over 7 minutes in dilution B (I
agitate the seventh minute instead of just pouring it out).

I don't have a _lot_ of experience with the Industars, I only have two
of them, but I've been lucky I guess.

The collapsible one is a really nice partner with the Leica IIIf when
I want a coated lens and a little more contrast.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments)