Subject: [Leica] OT: I am one step closer to Ted Grant...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Feb 27 22:21:39 2006

At 09:44 PM 2/27/2006, SonC@aol.com wrote:
>If you say, (somewhere between the smoked salmon and octopus,) "I'll try
>the
>uni," They will smirk, and get the oldest box and dole out all you'll
>endure.  Try it.

The odd thing is that we frequent 2 Sushi places 90% of the times so it
must be one of those two that we had the first "uni experience." These
people know us very well since we eat everything else (seaweed, hamachi
cheeks, unagi like there is no tomorrow, tako, you name it...) They know we
have been to Japan and even give us extra goodies at times. I don't
remember which one we got it from but my guess is that the uni was just off
at that times without them knowing it. I know it sounds odd but it doesn't
make sense otherwise.

use richard at imagecraft.com)