Subject: [Leica] OT: I am one step closer to Ted Grant...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Feb 27 21:29:18 2006

If I may borrow Kyle's hyperbole...

Ah heck with that, I am just myself: anyway, I am one step closer to Uncle
Ted. Previously I said there are two Japanese foods that don't really speak
to me, Uni and Natto. Well, it turns out that the uni I tried the first
couple times (at the same restaurant) mustn't have been the freshest. I
have now tried it on 3 different places and they taste very fine - if you
like that sort of taste. Think raw clam, oyster, etc. but 3-4 times
stronger. mmrrgmmm....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] OT: I am one step closer to Ted Grant...)