Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches in Photoshop?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Feb 26 10:22:11 2006

Thanks to all. The amount of knowledge resident in our little group is
outstanding!

I've found the healing brush and will be re-doing my 'dust bucket' Tiff file
of the original image. I dug out the original negative from my files, such
as they are, last night and put the loupe to it.

It is still, after a long blast with compressed air, a dust magnet. Looks to
be getting dustier just looking at it. (Fuji Acros film BTW).

Is anyone using a method different to a blast of canned or compressed air to
remove dust on a negative prior to ceonventional darkroom or digital scan
work?

Regards,

Greg