Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches inPhotoshop?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 26 10:40:20 2006

I have always used a Staticmaster brush. Canned air sometimes blows liquid,
and doesn't remove the static that causes the dust to cling. Just make sure
not to touch the bristles of the Staticmaster brush (skin oils cause a
problem), and remember to replace the radioactive element every 18 months or
so. I just buy a new one every 19 months or so.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com