Subject: [Leica] Tina's issues with colors
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Feb 22 08:15:10 2006

I also thought that, whatever the issues, Tina's final images
looked lovely (at least on my monitor).

But it made me wonder. Is a DSLR suitable for tasks such as
reproducing paintings for catalogs and the like? I know that
color fidelity is an issue for neg and chromes too, but does
digital have any particular or special weaknesses in this area?

I have a buddy who does some commercial work in this area.
He shoots only film to date, and says his "top shelf" clients
usually request large format chromes.  But he's interested in
digi for some of his other clients.

Any pointers appreciated.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Tina's issues with colors)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina's issues with colors)