Subject: [Leica] Tina's issues with colors
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Feb 22 08:28:16 2006

At 11:14 AM 2/22/2006, you wrote:

>Any pointers appreciated.
>
>Scott

Everything that is printed today is from a digital file so it doesn't
really matter where it starts.  Digital RAW is the undeveloped
negative and can be processed different ways just like film.  The
commercial photographers that I know are all using digital because it
is easier to exactly match colors using digital.  Some of them use
the big digital scanning backs that are the equivalent of large
format film, but those require long exposures.  The problems that
I've been having with color are with jpegs displayed on the internet,
not RAW or tiff files intended for printing.  That's a totally
different workflow.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com