Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Feb 8 17:52:49 2006

In the old days we called that grain clumping. It was something which
happened to photo students, dilettantes, hacks, and the
photographically unworthy. With such an odious history, it's no
wonder that any reminders of its vestigial remnants, as found in
contemporary technology, are still a cause of irritation for the
aesthete.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center