Subject: [Leica] Re: My father
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Tue Feb 7 03:01:23 2006

Peter, you are most fortunate to have those
recordings .................... I have tried on numerous occasions to
get my parents to "put-down" their knowledge of family. They're great
at it, when it comes-up in conversation, but then I have no recorder
to hand. Guess I'll just have to be better prepared!

And I know, in my father's case, it would be the work of
days .............. if not weeks (he's a great talker).

Thanks for your thoughts,
B.