Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jan 30 21:16:28 2006

I have Photoshop CS and no plans to upgrade to CS2. But I do not agree
that improvement stopped at PS 4. I think that the last big improvement
was when it became possible to do most of the image corrections and
apply filters etc. on 16-bit images. I don't remember if that was when
we went from 6 to 7 or from 5 to 6, but that was certainly a major
improvement that justified (to me, anyway) the upgrade.

Having said this, I probably use about 5% of PS functionality for what I
do: basically levels, occasionally curves, USM, cropping, and a couple
of Fred Miranda plugins. That's basically it.

Nathan