Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 30 23:42:44 2006

I didn't say improvements stopped completely at ps4, but they have been
spread homeopatically over the years and updates. 5 brought the history
palette, channel mixer, actions, 5.5 (that costed as much as a full upgrade)
the web output features, 6 was the weakest upgrade ever with just some color
management and text tools "improvements", 7 brought the healing brush and
raw plugin, and 8 (cs) and 9 (cs2) have mainly improvements for digital
photography. with illustrator and golive the improvements were even smaller.
illustrator 6 to 11 could have been released together into a free 5.1 update.

what's a pain is that after every update starting ps and the other adobe
tools takes at least 10 seconds more, and this after you just have paid
another grand or more for it.

Didier

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] CS-2)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] CS-2)