Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jan 15 08:45:32 2006

Whoa there, Jonathan! While I would say that I can turn out a gorgeous
inkjet print - and if printed on the right paper a print that is virtually
indistinguishable from a custom RC print - I would never claim that an
inkjet print is "better" than a custom fiber print - that's like saying that
chocolate ice cream is better than coffee ice cream; they are different
animals; they have different looks and feels, and thus they aren't
comparable. I may "like" one better than the other, but to say that one is
"better" really doesn't cut it. At least not in my book.