Subject: [Leica] re: digital treadmill
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jan 15 08:47:32 2006

It has to do with level of expertise, Luis. Someone who is really good in
the PS 'darkroom' can achieve, in less time and with far more consistency,
as much or more in terms of control than can be achieved in the wet
darkroom. BUT, as I just said in another post, that doesn't mean that an
inkjet print is "better" than a good fiber print.