Subject: [Leica] Interesting problems with M39-Leica M adapter
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jan 12 15:23:55 2006

I would take a flat fine file and file the offending lug horizontally, in
other words take the burr off that is causing the lack of rotation.  It is
possible that whoever did he original work actually bent the lug just enough
the keep the adapter from mounting on a bayonet.  It either a burr of metal
or a bent lug so removal of a small amount of metal should do the trick.  We
are after all talking about a small amount of money even if things go
woefully wrong.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com