Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon, Leica and German goods
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Mon Jan 2 06:56:35 2006

Hi
Yes, that's what I meant! I assume they must be the newer high end point and
shoots 6 or 8mp maybe from Canon or Nikon. I've seen them holding something
too small to be an pro digital SLR and with no apparant prism hump in the
middle. I'm guessing they are digital point and shoots. I doubt they are
digicams. If it was my job to follow people around and take pics of them or
stand around waiting for them to show up, I don't see how I would prefer a
1ds or a d1 over something I can fit in my pocket!
Javier