Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon, Leica and German goods
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 2 06:42:12 2006

In a message dated 1/2/2006 4:37:46 AM Central Standard Time,
summarex@hotmail.com writes:
have seen a few tv glimpses of photographers shooting politicians and celebs
and I think I'm starting to see more of the better digital RFs and less
1dses though I haven't looked carefully.

What digital RFs?  There is only one currently out there the RD-1, we are
still wating to get the next one, the digital M.  Don't you mean digital PS
or VF
cameras?

gene

Replies: Reply from summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez) ([Leica] Re: Canon, Leica and German goods)