Subject: [Leica] Love Bird
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Dec 1 13:00:47 2005

Hi Philippe, thanks very much for the suggestions!! I suspect this is
something that Sonny alluded to also. I will try to do as you suggested.
Currently, especially when it comes to photographing people (besides my
immediate family), I am still at the stage of "quick, grab a shot and lets
hope I don't get yelled at." Photographing friends are a good practice in
that sense since they won't yell too loudly, if at all.

Thanks again.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Love Bird.. NOW: HOW TO SHOOT THEM!)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Love Bird)