Subject: [Leica] Love Bird
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Dec 1 09:08:47 2005

Hi Richard,
Any shots taken 3 to 5 foot from the left so we see their faces a bit
more? And get a less distracting right part of the background? Lower
POV, too, maybe? Crop the hair at the left out? Or PS it away?
I guess that what I'm trying to say is: you seem to have an eye for
situations with a lot of photographic potential and that beg to be
explored photographically,
but very often your posting just isn't there yet. This said in my
very humble opinion.
So I was  thinking: would it help to make more photographs of each
interesting scene you discover, develope and contact print it, leave
it for some time then (so you'd forget the actual moment you took
them, and look with a more objective eye to the result) and then see
which ones would pop out on the contact sheet?
Plz consider this as a well meant suggestion, because I know that
editing your own work is always difficult, and because I notice you
truly like cameras, lenses and making photographs. So don't take this
a an offense.

Op 1-dec-05, om 17:46 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: