Subject: [Leica] Love Bird
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Dec 1 08:39:19 2005

OK, I am hoping that this one is a lot less controversial. Our friend and
his boyfriend is in the courting stage. She is getting him all interested
in the Japanese Ball Jointed Dolls and going to Science Fiction conventions
etc. Since we spent 3 days in a convention last weekend, I have plenty of
opportunities to take pictures of them. This is one of my favorites:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/120105/img004.jpg

HP5+ @800, um... 50/1.4ASPH, I suppose the polar opposite of the Summar...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] r3mot help)